Senior Manager , CA, FTI
Donna’s accounting experience includes working with a range of clients from industries as diverse as property development, film production and pharmaceuticals.
Her focus is getting to know each client and their industry, developing strong relationships to ensure they are provided with the best service and advice to achieve their goals.
Services Donna provides include:
- Financial statements, income tax returns, business activity statements (BAS) and fringe benefit tax (FBT) return preparation
- Corporate secretarial services
- Cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Business advisory services
- Monthly reporting and analysis
She holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) from the University of Melbourne, and is both a Chartered Accountant and Fellow member of the Tax Institute. Donna is committed to supporting other professionals through her role as the co-president of the Female Accountants Network.